Friday, July 27, 2007

Hello ladies. I hope that you have enjoyed my blog so far. It is not much yet, but it will grow. I see that some of you are having fun with it already. I just had a phone call with a girl from Texas that was sooooo sexual. I do not know who enjoyed it more.... me or her...lol. I love having a good time on the phone when I talk you ya'll. And I hope you guys hang up just as fulfilled as I am. You can always leave me comments and let me know what you think, or if you have any special requests. I have a page on Rude.com that has videos and pics of me that I think you may like. I will warn you, I bust big loads when I am really into it. You can check it out BY CLICKING HERE. Become a member, and have fun with the rest of the community as well.

I will talk to ya'll soon. Next time I will give you better detail into one of my calls.

No comments: